Acne is a common disease of dermatitis that everyone knows. It commonly appears in puberty when hormonal changes in the body also happen and may last until adulthood. About 80-90% of youths suffer from acne at various levels.
However, effective acne treatment often leave consequences that acne brings us such as: bruise, scars, loss of skin elasticity, early aging skin, large pores, etc. The consequences will be worse if the acnes stay on the skin for longer time, and they may become chronic.
How to form acne:
RESIDUES + SECRETIONS + BACTERIA => ACNES
Residues: The most outer skin layer contains a lot of dead cells. Normally, these dead cells will be replaced by new cells. Then, if the dead cells on the skin are not removed in time, they will clump together and block the pores, leading to mucus also to be blocked under the most outer skin layer and not to escape to the skin surface.
Secretions: Under the skin, there are a lot of sebaceous glands whose main role is to make the skin moist and soft. However, during the teenage years, the entire body hair grows so strongly, so the sebaceous glands under the skin produce more oil. When it is not naturally eliminated, it will block the movement of the mucus in the tube.
Bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes): appear much on the skin and attack the blocked pores, producing chemicals and enzymes that cause inflammation.
Finally, the blocked pores will break, accompanied by a mixture of secretions, residues and bacteria. They irritate the skin and produce small acnes. Untreated acne will cause pustules, leading to infection as well as permanent scars.
Care and treatment:
- Skin care – clean your face, removing oil, clearing the pores. You should refer to the proper basic skin care procedures or ask for free consultation at CC Clinic.
- Choose the right skin care products.
- Eat food rich of vitamins and minerals, drink a lot of water.
- Proper acne treatment, we should go to the prestigious aesthetic unit to be treated and squeezed acnes to ensure the skin is cared, clean and to avoid inflammation and dark marks.
- For subcutaneous acnes with deep foot or large pustules, we should not squeeze them as they will cause severe scars. In such cases, see a specialist for a medical examination and proper treatment.
Optimal treatment at CC CLINIC
Micro-point laser technology projects directly into the skin, helping the lasers penetrate deeply, affecting on the sebaceous gland, shrinking the sebaceous gland, and preventing the production of much sebum. However, in order to have a strong impact on the underlying sebaceous gland without damaging the upper skin, the laser head equipment is always equipped with a specialized part to protect the skin surface. Normal skin areas remain intact for better recovery and wound healing with fewer complications. In addition, lasers stimulate collagen growth in the dermis, firming, and rejuvenating skin in the surrounding area. The collagen growth will continue for the next three to six months.
Laser acne treatment is a beautifying method with no pain, no swelling, rapid recovery time, convenience, no scars and no marks.
Get medical advice – free consultation and thorough treatment
Dr. HUYNH CAO CUONG – Specialty of Aesthetics in Internal Medicine of Dermatology
* Treatment results may vary depending on the physique and the habitus of each per